Following government instructions about school closures, this is what is happening next week at Fairburn View Primary:
- If you are ‘key worker’, school will be open for childcare between 08:45 – 15:00 from Monday. If you have informed us that you are a key worker, we will contact you directly to discuss arrangements. If you haven’t informed us, please contact the office immediately on 01977 558350.
Key workers are:
- Health and Social Care (NHS and Social Care)
- Education and Childcare staff
- Key Public services (Justice, religious, undertakers, charity workers, journalists and broadcasters)
- Local and National Government (administrative staff essential for the COVID 19 response or delivering essential public services such as paying benefits)
- Food and other necessary groups (food production, distribution, sale and delivery and key goods such as hygienic and veterinary medicines)
- Public Safety and national security (MOD, Armed forces, NCA, border security, Prison and probation, Emergency services.
- Transport (air water road and rail including those that are on the supply chains)
- Utilities, communication and financial services (banks / building societies / Oil/ gas / electrics/ sewerage / ict and data infrastructure / key staff in nuclear/ chemicals and telecommunications / postal services/ 999 111 call handlers / payment providers / waste disposal)
- A child is classed as ‘vulnerable’ if they have an EHCP plan, or are subject to a Child Protection Plan or a Child in Need Plan – and as such has a social worker involved with their family. School will be open for these children between 08:45 – 15:00 on Monday.
- If your child is entitled to a free school meal, school will provide a lunch each day between 12:00 – 13:00. You must have contacted school by 3pm today to confirm us your child will come so our kitchen staff can cater accordingly.